Thursday 19 February 2009

Welcome aboard...


...Jane. After completing a recent series of POS illustrations for EURO KLP we'd like to introduce Jane with a series of quick fire questions:

Subject matter?: Illustrated maps, Food food and lifestyle related items as well as figures and diagrams for educational publishers.

Target Audience?: I adapt my style to my audience, wether I'm working for India and the US or local authorities and ad agencies.

Favorite Software?: Most defiantly Photoshop! I can do so much with it and feel lost without it. I also use illustrator and Indesign when required.

Art in your free-time?: I love sketching. Whenever I travel I take a sketchbook and return with loads of material. I also document the changes taking place in east London as it is being developed.